Make the Life Storms Strengthen You.
Imagine taking something that is meant to destroy you and using that same thing to develop you instead. How is your storm helping you?
Storms are unavoidable realities of life. Imagine facing a serious problem in your life and
not losing your peace and becoming frustrated and depressed but rather using it to produce something positive in your life. What if you can walk on water
in your storm instead of sinking?
Rev. Richardson George, being a senior pastor for over 25 years has been instrumental in helping many people overcome storms and problems in their lives and experience victory.
His personal experience of overcoming storms in his own life like has taught him many valuable life lessons on winning over adversity in life.
This entire book is a practical interpretation of Peter's experience of walking on water to Jesus in an unexpected life-threatening storm on the Sea of Galilee (Matthew 14:22-33). It identifies timeless principles that we can apply to solve our personal problems today.
In this book, you will discover:
Buy this book NOW and defy and overcome the storms in your life instead of being defeated and destroyed by them.
- How to overcome the unavoidable storms and problems in your life.
- How to walk on water when sinking is easier.
- How to make history IN your storm.
- 10 Characteristics of history makers exclusively from Peter's experience of walking on water.
- Principles from Peter's water-walking experience that you probably never saw before.
- How this book could be rewritten without saying anything about Peter taking his eyes off Jesus and sinking.