This workbook is a must-have for the owners of Judy Carter's "The New Comedy Bible."
It provides a proven method for creating, capturing, and honing pro comedy material. Think of it as a "how-to" manual for building a comedy career, joke by joke.
It provides 5 sections for readers to workshop their material:
- Section 1: 48 Exercises to Turn Problems into Punchlines
- Section 2: Jokes in Progress by Topic (Place to write & workshop material in progress)
- Section 3: My Act: Polished Jokes by Topic (Final resting place of your comedy gems)
- Section 4: Set Lists (Place to store the running order of your act based on time & theme)
- Section 5: Morning Writings (30 writing prompts to create material)