Master IT hardware and software installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting and fully prepare for the CompTIA
(R) A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams.
This all-in-one textbook and lab manual is a real-world guide to learning how to connect, manage, and troubleshoot multiple devices in authentic IT scenarios. Thorough instruction built on the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam objectives includes coverage of Linux, Mac, mobile, cloud, and expanded troubleshooting and security.
For realistic industry experience, the author also includes common legacy technologies still in the field along with non-certification topics like Windows 10 to make this textbook THE textbook to use for learning about today's tools and technologies. In addition, dual emphasis on both tech and soft skills ensures you learn all you need to become a qualified, professional, and customer-friendly technician. Dozens of activities to help "flip" the classroom plus hundreds of labs included within the book provide an economical bonus-no need for a separate lab manual. Learn more quickly and thoroughly with all these study and review tools:
Welcome to CompTIA A+ 220-901/220-902 uCertify Labs
- Learning Objectives provide the goals for each chapter plus chapter opening lists of A+ Cert Exam Objectives ensure full coverage of these topics
- Hundreds of photos, figures, and tables to help summarize and present information in a visual manner in an all-new full color design
- Practical Tech Tips give real-world IT Tech Support knowledge
- Soft Skills best practice advice and team-building activities in each chapter cover all the tools and skills you need to become a professional, customer-friendly technician in every category
- Review Questions, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and open-ended questions, assess your knowledge of the learning objectives
- Hundreds of thought-provoking activities to apply and reinforce the chapter content and "flip" the classroom if you want
- More than 140 Labs allow you to link theory to practical experience
- Key Terms identify exam words and phrases associated with each topic
- Detailed Glossary clearly defines every key term - Dozens of Critical Thinking Activities take you beyond the facts to complete comprehension of topics
- Chapter Summary provides a recap of key concepts for studying
- Certification Exam Tips provide insight into the certification exam and preparation process
CompTIA A+ 220-901/220-902 uCertify Labs is an online, hands-on skills enhancement tool that helps students gain the real-world skills they need to succeed on the A+ exams and to land a job as a system administrator. The 170+ labs in this product cover the full range of A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exam topics.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based interactive online 24x7 training. uCertify Labs simulate real-world computer hardware, software applications, and operating systems. In addition, the labs are supplemented with more than 100 high quality videos demonstrating lab solutions.
uCertify Labs build upon the same great platform benefits and flexibility that have become synonymous with the uCertify Courses. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world operating system and hardware problems. You can plan your studies using Study Planner and use one of the three available study modes--Test, Learn, or Review--to suit your learning style.