Unavailable from our sources
NOTE TO READERS: PUBLISHER DOES NOT GUARANTEE QUALITY OR ACCESS TO ANY INCLUDED DIGITAL COMPONENTS IF BOOK IS PURCHASED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SELLER.
This set includes 340 questions, available in book and via premium app.
Updated to reflect ASWB's revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase
If you're studying for the ASWB exam, this comprehensive study guide and practice test package is a must have. Written by a renowned social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this thoroughly updated Exam Guide helps readers identify their weak areas so they know what to focus on to pass the ASWB Masters licensure exam Reviewers applaud the book's unique test-taking tips and strategies, which are based on the author's extensive knowledge of the exam. A thorough review of the four content areas of the updated Masters exam is provided. The 170-question practice test in the Exam Guide, with explanations of the correct answers, mirrors the actual exam in length and structure. This invaluable guide has been praised by social workers across the country as essential to passing the ASWB Masters Exam on the first attempt The bonus Practice Test has an additional 170-questions
EXAM GUIDE BOOK HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Updated to reflect ASWB's revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
- Content available via an app in addition to the print version so test takers can study using multiple mediums.
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops.
- Provides a thorough content review of the four core areas of the updated Masters examination: human development, diversity, and behavior in the environment; assessment and intervention planning; interventions with clients/client systems; and professional relationships, values and ethics.
- Readers applaud the invaluable tips for how to read the questions, overcome test anxiety, avoid common pitfalls, and assess one's learning style, all of which help foster exam confidence.
- Begins with a self-assessment to help identify areas of strength and weakness.
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB Masters exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
- Identifies the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
PRACTICE TEST BOOK HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Test-taking strategies for each question along with the detailed rationale for the correct answer help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving.
- Questions are distinct from those in the author's second edition Social Work ASWB Masters Exam Guide, included in this package
- Students applaud the invaluable tips for how to read and answer each question and assess one's learning style which provide a powerful diagnostic tool and help foster exam confidence.
- The Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) are identified for each question so test takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
- An evaluation of results helps readers identify the content areas and competencies that need further study.
- Includes all the high-quality content from both books
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 340 board-style questions and answers.
- PREMIUM APP ACCESS INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE