To help protect the health of our staff and customers, our physical store will remain closed for the forseeable future. Our online store is open! We offer priority shipping and curbside pickup. Our phones are open from noon to 4 PM. We appreciate your support as we try to navigate the unique demands of this time.
Do you hate not knowing if you have over-priced or under-priced your crafts? Do you wish there was an easier way to find that sweet price point that makes customers come back to buy more?
Artisan and former gallery owner James Dillehay's handmade products have sold online at Etsy, Ebay, and Amazon, at art and craft shows, and wholesale to shops around the US. Let him teach you exactly how to price your pieces to hook new buyers.
From teaching hundreds of makers through his courses and helping thousands with his craft business books, James has discovered the pricing formula used by all successful maker-sellers.
"I applied some of the principles from this book. I've already sold twice as many items as last year, and my profit is far greater." Eryka Sellers
Through easy-to-follow steps and proven examples, How to Price Your Crafts gives you the help you need to get more shoppers buying your products every day.
* Formulas and examples for how to price handmade crafts when selling retail or wholesale
* 8 ways to make your handmade product stand out over other sellers
* 26 tactics for how to raise your prices without losing sales
* How to price one-of-a-kind items
* How to boost your profit margins so you never run out of cash to grow your craft business or Etsy shop
* How to save money at tax time with more than 40 overlooked tax deductions for home business owners
At last, you don't have to fear pricing. With a strategy that wins buyers over, you can scale up your marketing with confidence.
If you want a pricing model used by the top indie sellers, you will love James Dillehay's book.
Buy How to Price Your Crafts today and start converting more shoppers into happy customers.