-Please do not come to the store until you get a confirmation email that your order is complete and ready for pickup!
-Please place orders for pre-order titles separately. If your pre-order is placed with other titles, please note that we will add additional shipping fees.
-Women & Children First is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
In order to thrive in sex work, Sexy Reader, you must excel at sex AND money.
Secrets and silence swirl around money; sex work money doubly so. But sex workers can't afford to be mystified by their finances. Lola Davina, author of the Thriving in Sex Work series, offers a comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to financial well-being for all sex workers regardless of income, gender, or job title. With her trademark warmth and wit, Lola shows you how to:
- Master your personal finances, even the yuckiest chores.
- Manage your time wisely, while earning what you deserve.
- Dismantle destructive thought patterns that cause you to overspend, undercharge, and give up your power.
- Share with loved ones without oversharing.
- Enjoy your work and love your life
Thriving in sex work means a healthy body, mind, heart, and bank account. Packed with expertise, time-tested creative exercises, and personal stories, Sex Work and Money will help take your business to the next level
Contributions by tax, legal, financial, and sex work experts Including:
- Writing the Perfect Ad by Taylor B. Jones
- Investing by Erin Lowry of Broke Millennial
- Internet Privacy by Violet Blue
- Combating Online Piracy by Jiz Lee
- Forming an LLC by Christopher Kirk
- Paying Taxes by Lori St. Kitts, The Tax Domme
- Understand What You're Signing by Conner Habib
AND MUCH MORE