This is the holy grail of self-help books If you are looking for a book to motivate you, re-inspire you, and are yearning for a life-changing personal transformation, this book is for you
The Inner Work will take you on a hero's journey through the uncharted depths of your subconscious mind to understand your shadows and unlock the greatness of your full potential. Through the uprooting of limiting beliefs and transcendence of themes of consciousness which perpetuate suffering, true freedom and lasting happiness will finally be revealed. By process of radical self-analysis and a practical three-step method, The Inner Work invites you to let go of your struggle with life. If you are a human, and you want to be happy, this book is for you. *This is a spiritual book that draws from many ancient wisdom traditions including Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, yoga philosophy, and more. All are welcome What You Will Learn:
- How to recognize and heal limiting beliefs rooted in unhealed trauma
- How to identify where you are at on the ladder of consciousness and how to move on and upward
- How reframe your thoughts
- How to envoke your spiritual will to break negative cycles and patterns in your life
- How to change and improve your mindset in order to optimize every aspect of your life
- How to identify and heal shadow tendencies and wounds of your inner child
- How to practice presence and meditation for improved quality of life
- How to forgive, let go, and have compassion for yourself and others
- How to connect with your higher Self and a higher power (whatever that means to you)
- How to see miracles in every moment
- How to embrace true freedom and last happiness forevermore
In today's self-help and spiritual community, millions of people are jumping on the "manifesting" train and are eager to master the skills of positive thinking as a "one size fits all" solution for any and all of life's problems. However, one person's medicine may be another person's poison as every one of us is just as energetically unique as our DNA and fingerprints.
What is helpful advice for one ("just think positively") might be harmful and inappropriate for another, and may create disassociation with the more vulnerable parts of ourselves or cause the bypassing of unresolved trauma. By understanding the themes of consciousness, which we outline inside The Inner Work
, readers can learn to identify their unique emotions, thoughts, and patterns through self-analysis in order to recognize which of the 15 themes they may be stuck in.
By applying our three-step method, many will find that there's a healthy time and place for every emotion, including the ones we may have superstitiously pushed away like anger or grief. What if the healing journey is relative? What if our negative emotions do not in fact "attract" a negative reality but are actually the gateway to our freedom? What if the answer to each of our greatest life challenges is actually, "it depends"?