This is book number 115 in the Progress in Inorganic Chemistry series.
This series provides inorganic chemists and materials scientists with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Volume 59 continues to report recent advances with a significant, up-to-date selection of contributions by internationally-recognized researchers.
The chapters of this volume are devoted to the following topics:
- Iron Catalysis in Synthetic Chemistry
- A New Paradigm for Photodynamic Therapy Drug Design: Multifunctional, Supramolecular DNA Photomodification Agents Featuring Ru(II)/Os(II) Light Absorbers Coupled to Pt(II) or Rh(III) Bioactive Sites
- Selective Binding of Zn2+ Complexes to Non-Canonical Thymine or Uracil in DNA or RNA.
- Progress Toward the Electrocatalytic Production of Liquid Fuels from Carbon Dioxide
- Monomeric Dinitrosyl Iron Complexes: Synthesis and Reactivity
- Interactions of Nitrosoalkanes/arenes, Nitrosamines, Nitrosothiols, and Alkyl Nitrites with Metals
- Aminopyridine Iron and Manganese Complexes as Molecular Catalysts for Challenging Oxidative Transformations