Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The Water Industry's Cornerstone Text - Reflecting the Latest Trends, Technologies, and Regulations
Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities (MOP 11), Seventh Edition delivers state-of-the-art coverage of the operation, management, and maintenance of water resource recovery facilities.
Now conveniently presented in one volume, this authoritative resource reflects the role of 21st Century facilities in recovering valuable resources, including water, nutrients, and energy, and also features updated information on activated sludge, an aerobic digestion, biological nutrient removal, chemical handling, dissolved air flotation, fixed-film processes, maintenance, odor management, and safety and security. Changes can be found throughout to keep pace with technological advances, including instrumentation and control systems, and reporting requirements.
Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities (MOP 11), Seventh Edition represents the most complete and up-to-date reference available to the wastewater treatment industry.
- Liquid Treatment
- Solids Treatment
- Process Performance Improvements
- Fundamentals of Management
- Permit Compliance and Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Industrial Wastes and Pretreatment
- Management Information Systems - Reports and Records
- Process Instrumentation
- Pumping of Wastewater and Sludge
- Chemical Storage, Handling, and Feeding
- Odor Control
- Integrated Process Management
- Outsourced Operations Services and Public/Private Partnerships