Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's
to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's
is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- 800 supplemental problems to reinforce knowledge
- Concise exaplanations of all intermediate algebra concepts
- Information on polynomials, rational expressions, exponents, roots, radicals, sequences, series and the bionomical theorem
- New end of chapter quiz for every chapter
- New cumulative test
- New Alternate Method for factoring
- New appendix on the "Frentheway Method" including the proof and examples
- Support for all major textbooks for courses in Intermediate AlgebraSchaum's
reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum's
to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores Schaum's Outlines - Problem solved.