Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Qualify for Social Security disability benefits, quickly and easily
This comprehensive and compassionate book covers both SSDI and SSI, shows you how to prove a disability, and explains how your age, education, and work experience affect your chances. Parents will find special information about benefits available to children with a disability.
Learn how to:
- find the disability criteria for your medical condition
- prove the severity of your disability
- appeal if you're denied benefits
- work part time while keeping your benefits
- prepare for a Continuing Disability Review
- and more.
Plus, this book is packed with filled-in samples of all the forms you'll need, including the SSDI and SSI disability applications.
This new edition covers:
- changes to how attorneys' fees are paid at the federal court level
- the addition of reconsideration as an appeal step to some states, and
- new discussions of getting disability for migraines, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee and hip replacements, chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia.
With Downloadable Disability Listing Find out if your medical condition qualifies under one of Social Security's 200 disability listings (details inside).