Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Create Beautiful Paintings With Dimension
Forge a bold creative path by adding hand-sculpted elements to your two-dimensional work. Discover an entirely fresh and fun approach for creating fine art with paper clay, developed by artist and teacher Rogene Ma as. This all-new bas-relief art form combines air-drying clay, paint, collage and texture to build dimensional mixed-media works that pop right off the wall.
The book is divided into four parts:
- Part 1: Working with Clay
- Techniques and tips to begin working with clay in bas-relief, starting with the absolute basics. Includes 15 easy practice projects to work on cutting, shaping, sculpting and stamping.
- Part 2: Clay Work Projects
- 5 full step-by-step clay-art project demos. Create your own art using Rogene's methods for composing, sculpting, placing and drying.
- Part 3: Finishing Techniques
- Finish the 5 demonstrations from Part 2 with different painting, collage and mixed-media techniques.
- Part 4: Get Creative
- Includes ideas for framing, practice patterns, creative exercises and additional three-dimensional art projects and gifts.
Whether you're a seasoned sculptor or just starting out, Artful Paper Clay
will teach you the skills necessary to craft complex and vivacious multi-dimensional masterpieces and paint them for gorgeous effect.