Design the ideal home office to fit your space, your personality, your work, and your dreams!
We are all born with an innate desire to creatively express the essence of who we are. This desire is embedded into our soul, a gift at birth, our own Northern Star in a galaxy full of the unknown.
Your physical setting can either hamper or inspire this creative calling.
Known for her eclectic style and helping others see the possibility within themselves, their homes, and personal style, Desha Peacock offers you tips on designing a creative work space that will also inspire you to do the work you are meant to do.
Peacock’s design tips cover how to:
Your Creative Work Space
- Use your work space to inspire your best work.
- Choose the right color to enhance your mood.
- Create a cozy virtual office no matter where you live.
- Work with a tiny space in a closet or other nook.
- Mix vintage, modern, and thrift store finds so you can create the style you crave, no matter your budget.
- Gain more clarity so you can focus on what’s most important to your business or creative life.
features full-color photographs of unique, creative work spaces from the traditional home office to the artist’s studio or writing salon.