Expertly researched and designed, National Geographic's United States wall map is the standard by which other reference maps of the U.S. are measured.
- Signature Classic styling with bright, easy to read color palette with blue water and colorful state borders
- All 50 states with insets for Hawaiian Islands and Alaska plus inset showing relative size of Alaska
- Clearly defined state and country boundaries, cities, islands, national parks, and physical features
- Thousands of place names carefully and artfully placed to maintain legibility in heavily populated areas
- Background shows mountain ranges and valleys in subtle shaded relief with mountain ranges labeled
- Major water bodies including rivers, lakes, gulfs, bays, straits, and ocean bathymetry
- Transportation routes including interstate highways, major state routes, airports, waterways, canals, and ferries
The 36" x 24" poster size supports easy and affordable framing and mounting, and takes less wall space than standard wall maps.The map is packaged in a two inch diameter tube with a label showing a thumbnail of the map with dimensions and other pertinent information.Map Scale = 1:5,410,000Sheet Size = 36" x 24"