Whether you want to explore the High Line, see a Broadway show, or grab a slice of pizza in Brooklyn, the local Fodor's travel experts in New York City are here to help Fodor's New York City 2023 guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition travel guide has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's New York City 2023 travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "New York City's Best Art Museums" "Free Things to Do in New York City," "New York City's Best Cocktail Bars," "Under-the-Radar Things to Do in New York City," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Gateway to the New World: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island," "The American Museum of Natural History," and "What to Eat and Drink in New York City"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island; as well as top attractions like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, The High Line, Hudson Yards, and much more.
Planning on visiting more of the Northeast? Check out Fodor's Boston, Fodor's Philadelphia, Fodor's Washington DC, and Fodor's New England.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us