Whether you want to visit Prague Castle, walk across the famed Charles Bridge, or enjoy Czech beer in the beer capital of the world, the local Fodor's travel experts in Prague and across the Czech Republic are here to help Fodor's Prague: with The Best of the Czech Republic guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Prague travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Breweries and Beer Experiences in the Beer Capital of the World," "Best Castles and Mansions in the Czech Republic," and "Best Spa Experiences in the Czech Republic
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink," "What to Watch and Read," and "What You Need to Know Before You Go"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- CZECH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Prague, Mal Strana, Charles Bridge, Česk Krumlov Castle, Prague Castle, Church of St. Nicholas, Plzeňsk Prazdroj Brewery, Vltava River, Kutn Hora, Karlstejn, Křivokl t Castle, Měln k, Česk Sternberk Castle, Konopistě Chateau, Lidice, Terez n, Southern Bohemia, Western Bohemia, and Moravia
Planning on visiting Germany or Austria? Check out Fodor's Essential Germany and Fodor's Vienna & the Best of Austria.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us