Keep your mind young, healthy and active with fun brain games and puzzles made for seniors
As we get older, it's important we keep our brains and memories ticking over and our minds active and engaged. There are plenty of ways to do that, and this book compiles a wide variety of fun, memory-boosting exercises to ensure our brains have a daily workout.
Designed specifically with older readers in mind, Memory Games for Seniors contains fascinating games and puzzles divided into six subject groups: Travel, History, Science & Nature, Arts & Entertainment, Sport & Games, and Words. Each themed section contains a host of brainteasing games, from straightforward word searches and crosswords, to more challenging matching games, letter jumbles, missing words games, and much, much more.
In this book:
- Uniquely split into themed sections to cover as broad a range as possible
- Printed in large print for easy reading and playing
- Designed and compiled specifically for older readers
- A mix of familiar and entirely new puzzle styles
- A challenge of both memory, skill, and word power all in one
- Exercises that keep your brain engaged and your mind active
Are you ready for your daily brain workout and to boost your cognitive ability while having fun doing so? Then this book is for you.