Recommended by teachers.
Don't let your child miss out In an era where cursive isn't taught in schools anymore, this workbook steps in to fill the gap, providing a crucial skill that's often overlooked. It goes beyond the basics taught at school, enhancing vital skills like hand-eye coordination, patience, and self-control. Research has shown that learning cursive provides the brain with similar benefits as when it learns to play a musical instrument. Give your child the key to success in cursive handwriting today. It's the ideal complement to other handwriting resources for kids in grades 2-5. What's inside?
- Trace cursive letters and numbers.
- Connect the dots and follow the directional arrows.
- Color the cute animals (elephants, lions, giraffes, hippos and more).
- Trace cursive words.
- Write sentences that progressively increase in length and difficulty.
- Consists of age-appropriate sentences and interesting animal facts.
Advantages of this cursive workbook for kids:
- The animal facts are fun and interesting for kids 8-12.
- All exercises are designed to encourage writing proficiency.
- Reinforces what is taught minimally in schools.
- Great font size for kids, not too big (Pitman ruled).
- Easy to follow arrows and numbers for each letter.
- Clear and visible letters and lines.
- The letters begin from the line, not from mid-air, which makes the letters complete.
- Enough space between the spine of the book and the exercises.
- Cursive numbers are included.
- Track the progress with name and date.
- Suitable for both left- and right-handed kids.
- Includes more than 110 pages with lots of practice sheets.
- Reproducible worksheets.
- High-quality cover with glossy finish.
Are you a home-schooling parent or a teacher searching for a fun and engaging cursive workbook? You're in the right place
Do your kid a favor and click "Add to cart"
at the top-right of the page, because their cursive handwriting journey begins here.