Take Control of Your Financial Future
Hal Elrod, New York Times best-selling author of The Morning Miracle series, calls it "a how-to guide brimming with straightforward strategies anyone can use to overcome the key fears associated with managing debt and building financial security."
Go Fund You, the first book by veteran financial advisor Stephanie Sterlings, provides teenagers, Millennials, and adults alike with a solid foundation for their financial education. Written in an easy-to-understand, conversational style, this invaluable resource teaches you how to:
- Set goals using a time-tested, proven method
- Establish a budget and track your spending
- Build credit and maintain an excellent credit score
- Escape debt by implementing the Debt Snowball or Debt Avalanche
- Benefit from compounding interest
- Strategically save for retirement using tax-advantaged accounts
This book provides readers with financial literacy that is not often taught in schools. You will be inspired to transform your life using the step-by-step approach outlined in each chapter.
Buy Go Fund You today and take the first step in creating the life you've always dreamed of