Discover Your Europe - InfoRailMap Europe 2020
is specifically designed for Global Interrail/Eurail RailPass holders and includes super detailed RailPass InfoRailMap for Switzerland and Austria, French, German and Italian Alpine routes plus northern Slovenia and southern Czechia providing instant and clear identification of the most impressive scenic routes so you know exactly how to make the very most of your RailPass and enjoy exploring the stunning landscape. InfoRailMap has been substantial updated for 2020.
Planning an Interrail/Eurail is always a difficult choice and compromise with an infinite number of possible routes and fabulous locations to visit. InfoRailMap clearly identifies the essential high speed routes where compulsory reservations and supplements are required (bright orange lines) and where no additional cost is required (purple lines). Icons indicate all major UNESCO listed sites, significant religious buildings, castles, fortifications and attractive Medieval towns and protected landscapes so you know instantly where you focus your time and which routes best suit your interests.
What else to expect:
- Easy to use A-Z page index and legend guide on back cover
- A-Z of major tourist locations and capital cities
- Detailed legend explanation
- Easily identified high speed routes where compulsory reservations and supplements are required (bright orange lines) and where no additional cost is required (purple lines)
- Main railway lines (seat reservation usually required in Eastern Europe)
- Majority of local lines (in most cases no additional seat reservation requirement)
- Green highlighted and easy to identify awesome scenic routes so you can plan the most interesting and attractive routes
- Swiss scenic routes are clearly identified with special coloured highlights and legend so you know exactly how to make the very best of your time in this wonderful scenic rich country
- Swiss bus routes (pink lines) where the train network is in repair or is seasonal etc.
- All the most popular tourist destination, cities and major towns on the network are highlights in large bold print.
- Ski resorts and popular summer hiking destinations
- Ports and popular ferry routes including info on massive RailPass holder discounts
- Train stations with shower facilities and luggage lockers
- National parks and areas of outstanding beauty
- Cities and towns with nearby airports (with red highlighted airport codes)
- Sandy beaches and stunning coastlines
- Mountain ranges including height in meters and major inland lakes
- Purchase includes complementary PDFs via website link and super detailed RailPass InfoRailMaps for whole Switzerland, Austria and surrounding country alpine routes.Buyer Beware RailPass RailMap 2020 has been specifically designed with the Global RailPass holder in mind.
THIS IS NOT A COMPLETELY DEFINITIVE RAILWAY MAP. Instead is about enabling easy and quick reference navigation around the entire European railway network in an easy to locate tourist destinations, identify train types, easy to pack away format and full colour A4 durable quality paper plus long lasting laminated gloss cover.
The large A4 paperback format enables large spreads which have the look and feel of a folded map. This is an indispensable railway travel guide designed by an experienced Interrailer with a passion for creating informative railway maps.