We can order this for you!
A browsable, illustrated one-stop shop for reliable and updated information on the signs, symptoms, tests, treatment and prevention of most common health conditions.
Allergies, breast cancer, hyperthyroidism, PTSD, shin splints - when you've got questions about health conditions, you want quick, clear answers
. You'll find them in the second edition of Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide
, with information on identifying, treating and preventing a wide range of medical problems from experts at the top-ranked U.S. hospital.
With topics ranging from hiccups to cancer, the full-color pages
inside Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide feature medical illustrations that add clarity to complex medical concepts, and the user-friendly design helps you easily find what you're looking for such as:
- Questions like, 'What is it?' and 'What's the cause?'
- The latest knowledge of risk factors
- Symptom checker, with comprehensive lists of common signs and symptoms
- What tests to expect, to help you approach any health care visit feeling prepared
- Treatment, including updated medication options
- Lifestyle tips for treatment and prevention in your daily life
For trustworthy health advice at your fingertips, Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide
is the go-to resource you'll pull off your bookshelf time and time again.