Ramcharitmanas, the Holy-Lake of the enactments of Lord God Rama is an Awadhi rendering of the Ramayana narrative. This Epic, which is religiously studied every day by millions of Hindus across the world, was composed by the medieval saint Tulsidas. In this edition we give a word-to-word Transliteration alongside the Original--making it easy for non-Hindi speakers to read this most Holy Scripture.
- An English Translation in natural communicative style follows group of verses.
- This is a special edition with the text formatted in two columns making it manageable in size. The Devnagri Font used is large and easy to read.
- The transliterated text is placed just below the original verse on every single line making it easy to read along.
For those who wish to keep a second copy of this Holy Scripture in their worship room or altar, we also have these other editions:
- Ramcharitmanas: Original Text with Transliteration (ISBN: 9781945739002 )
- Ramayana, Large: Hindi Edition, Large Font/paper size (ISBN: 9781945739064 )
- Ramayana, Medium: Hindi Edition, Regular Font/paper size (ISBN: 9781945739125 )
- Ramayana, Small: Hindi Edition, Small Font/paper size (ISBN: 9781945739088 )