Powerful wire weaving techniques for intermediate wire workers
Do you want to take your wire weaving skills to the next level?
Do you want to make designs that you can make, gift, and wear?
Do you want to do this without spending $60 or more on wire weaving classes?
I, Amy Lange, will share the secrets to improving your wire weaving skills and making wire jewelry that you will enjoy wearing and gifting, without splurging on expensive metals.
Any creative person or someone who likes to play with wire could benefit from learning the secrets inside to better their wire weaving skills.
In this book you will discover:
- The #1 material you should be using to make your wire jewelry, that is both inexpensive and easy to work with
- 1 simple 'hack' that will allow you to never purchase a clasp or earring wire again
- 4 versatile intermediate wire weaving techniques, that you can use to add your 'personal touch' to projects
- A 'crazy' but simple way to oxidize metal without liver of sulfur
- 6 intricate and beautiful designs that you can make, wear, and gift to those close to you
- The #1 tool you should use to shape your bail correctly
- One major mistake that may ruin expensive base wires in your projects, and how to solve it
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: I don't have much experience making wire jewelry. Can I still make the projects taught inside this book?
A: Yes. There are basic techniques included inside as well, that will ensure that you can progress, without making too big of a jump. So if you have made even the most simple wire jewelry, then you will be able to enjoy and make the projects inside this book.
Q: I don't have much money but I want to make wire jewelry. Can your book help me?
A: Yes. All projects inside this book have been optimized for low cost metals.
I show you exactly how to make jewelry that you can wear and sell, with a minimal starting investment of a few basic hand tools and some wire. So you need don't much money to start.
Q: Will I get to put my own twist to the projects inside this book?
A: Of course. There is a whole section that explains how to add your personal touch with some intricate and useful techniques.
Note: This book does not have any pictures
Every day that you delay is another day that you spend money on expensive materials to make the same boring jewelry.
Take action and buy this book now