Teach your second and third-grade kids over 175 Dolch sight words through fun, effective word search puzzles.Kids learn by doing, and there's no better way to learn words than to play games with them
Countless studies have shown that kids who learn how to read and identify words at home in an engaging way have higher reading scores overall.
Learning isn't just for school; it's for life. Once your kids discover that learning and playing games go hand in hand, they'll never stop their search for knowledge. With Sight Words: Word Search Book for Kids, you'll be able to introduce your kids to the words used most often in the English language.
These words, known as Dolch words, are the ones we encounter every day. They make up 80% of the words used in kids books, and 50% of the words in books for adults.
They're foundational in English, and they're the perfect introduction to the world of words, books, and reading.
Inside Sight Words
, you'll discover:
- 65 word search puzzles that use over 175 Dolch word
- Fun, engaging puzzles featuring either 9 or 12 sight words
- All sight words in lowercase, since experts recommend this for young learners
- A complete answers guide for each puzzle
- Every puzzle is tailor-made for kids in second and third-grade. All the Dolch nouns are also included in the book.
Learning starts at home, and with word searches for kids, learning can be fun, too. Click "add to cart" to start your kids on their literary journey today