This book provides a multi-perspective approach to sustainability and value chains to allow understanding from a variety of disciplines and professional backgrounds. Some of the key features of this book include:
- Short vignettes of important trends along with relevant management issues;
- Evidence-based management examples from leading multinational companies, as well as small and medium enterprises spanning supply chains;
- References to appropriate tools, emerging technology, and practices;
- Chapter action items for the reader to take a deeper look at integration opportunities involving sustainability and supply chain management;
- An action-learning approach to applying concepts and tools so readers from any functional perspective can implement and manage sustainability projects;
- and guidelines on how to move forward with your supply chain sustainability initiative.