Seven-time author Susan Skog spent 16 months interviewing women across the country about their experiences with women vs. women bullying and how to ease it, from the workplace to mom's groups. Her new book and related articles have struck a chord with people across the country.
Based on interviews and accounts with more than 50 women, including conflict-resolution experts, corporate executives, nonprofit leaders, women’s bloggers, and others, Mending the Sisterhood & Ending Women's Bullying shows how to:
- Break the silence around women vs. women bullying.
- Speak up clearly if you’re being bullied or harassed.
- Create zero tolerance for bullying, gossiping, and shunning in and out of the workplace.
- Better understand the roots of women’s conflicts.
- Enjoy programs that lift women up, not tear them down.
- Ease judgments, competition, and jealousy.
- Cheer, applaud, and empower other women.
A consultant for developing world nonprofits, Susan is also a Huffington Post blogger and has written for many top magazines.